Friday, December 28, 2007

Best Things About Being Married to a Transsexual, and Blog Block

Okay, I admit it - I've got Blog Block.

I've been sitting here, trying the think of a good subject for my blog tonight. How about: Why the heck am I blogging anyway?

I thought, and I thought. And then, slowly, I began to realize my life is different because Angela is my spouse, and Angela is a Transsexual, and we're still married - happily married.

I'm blogging to share how living with a Transsexual/T/TS/ or Transgendered/TG person is wonderful.

So, for today, one of The Best Things About Married to a Transsexual is: it cured my Blog Block.

You can read someone else's opionion in a S. F. Chronicle article about us. Here's the link:
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2007/12/09/CMTUT436A.DTL

No comments: