Monday, April 21, 2008

Little Things - Like Toilet Paper IS One of the Best Things About Being Married to a Transsexual

Little Things are important. I'm not good at little things. I've been told that I am "dangerously unobservant" because I don't notice incidentals. Angela does, and that's great. She makes up for my short comings in that area. Toilet Paper is a good example. There is always a second roll handily placed when an old roll gets short. If it were left to me, someone would always have to yell for back up! She always remembers napkins too - well, she remembers to bring them to the table, although they seldom get passed out until someone (me) asks - unless we're having guests, of course. If something is "lost," she is the one who usually (note I said usually) finds it. She's the one who always checks that doors are locked, garage doors are down, security alarm is on and lights are out, or on, as appropriate. She's the detail person, and that's a good thing. So you see, toilet paper can be a good thing - at least as an indication of one of the Best Things About Being Married to a T.

No comments: